Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Now that you have completed some research on your chosen career (careercruising.com), how does it measure up to a career in Human Services? Please make a note of the two careers by name and write about what they have in common. Use your fact sheets to compare the two. After comparing the two careers, decide and write about what those similarities mean to you. Could you work in Human Services? Does it confirm your chosen career and academy or does it make you want to change it? In a way a Vet does sort of measure up to a career in Human Service. A Vet helps people understand and also educates people on what they need to do and how to help the animal over come the issue that the Vet diagnosed the animal with. The two careers that I chose were Healthcare Social Worker and as you read a Vet. Healthcare and a vet have a few things in common like, they both provide people with information on how to help the sick whether it be a human or an animal. They also both help families cope with a loss. A Social Worker would help the family cope with loosing another family member but, a Vewt would help you cope with the loss of your beloved pet. They both need to know English and Language and knowing the structure and content of English Language. Also they need to know Medicine and Dentistry like knowing the information and techniques needed to diagnose sand treat injuries, diseases, and deformaties. These simalarities mean that these two careers may be a lot alike. So, if you need help doing something and you think about what jobs could be closes to your job, you could help each other out. I do not think i could work in human services because I am not very good around people and I like working with animals. It makes me not ant to change my career. I have known since I was five that I wanted to be a vet and not very many people go through with your childhood dream job and I think that I want to be one of the few people that go through with that dream. So no i do not want to change my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment